Business Coaching, Executive Coaching and Career Coaching can help you master many practical challenges and make significant changes or transitions in your life. As you continue through the executive coaching process, you’ll realize greater self-confidence and improve communication skills and relationships.
Terry’s experience, knowledge and credentials include her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) as well as an accreditation with the International Coach Federation (ICF). What is ICF? The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the world’s largest and most recognized organization of professionally trained coaches. With over 34,000 members in 140 countries, ICF’s mission is to advance coaching so that it becomes an integral part of a thriving society.
ICF’s new exclusive video series capturing 6 true stories of profound change kicked off last week featuring TRYCoaching’s very own Terry Yoffe! See all the benefits that Terry can offer as a coach and watch the full video here.
Terry can help you achieve your goals and realize your potential by:
Improving essential communication skills
- Better communicate with people in all of your relationships and interactions
- Communicate with confidence when facing new situations and opportunities
- Become aware of the power and impact of language when influencing others
Identifying and overcoming fear and internal barriers to success
- Conquer your fear of failure, transition, loss, rejection, conflict, risk or even success
- End procrastination and other unproductive behaviors undermining your goals
- Develop a strategy for pursuing a career that supports who you are
Looking within to tap your own vision and resources
- Face uncertain circumstances from a position of power and strength
- Identify the unique value you offer to employers and clients
- Find new, innovative and more productive ways of looking at what is possible
- Clarify your values and define your own meaning of success and excellence
Gaining control through accountability and planning
- Manage your time more effectively and become proactive
- Take responsibility for your thoughts, words and actions
- Open your mind and perspective to explore new opportunities
- Overcome stress to achieve greater personal freedom and empowerment